Lotsawahouse

I've been following lotsawahouse.org since the early days and always been impressed with both the quantity and quality of the translations. I'm getting daily updates with both new and updated translations most weekdays (using the RSS feed in my case).

In addition to reading the translations you could study how the translations were done. For many practice translations the Tibetan and English is interspersed. For the longer translations, you have a different link for the original Tibetan text. Anyway, this is helpful as then you could download both and put together your own interspersed translation in your own document as self-study.

I''m also saving the translations along the way to a collection of translations I could consult when looking how certain words, terms or sentences were translated -- in my case I use DevonThink for this but that's for another article later.

Just now  Adam Pearcey and others are translating the whole collection of འཇམ་དབྱངས་མཁྱེན་བརྩེ་ཆོས་ཀྱི་བློ་གྲོས་ Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö's works which has been fascinating reading this year. There are also big collections of བློ་སྦྱོངས་ lo jong texts and much more.