Ok, this is the next topic. We will slowly go through the translation of the whole Heart Sutra. Let's see how long that takes, but it's a noble goal. If you know how the Heart Sutra is translated and you could read it in Tibetan, you will get a huge vocabulary of words and expressions so that reading anything else will be easy. In addition, you create a lot of merit by just reading single words here and there.
I've posted some entries over time concerning sutra material, so here's a listing of postings good to check out:
- Perfection of Wisdom Translated to Tibetan
- The Tibetan word for Sutra
- Sutra Opening lines, Part 1 and Part 2
- Sutra Homage Section
- The Word Essence
- How 'In Sanskrit' is translated
- Homage section translated
Feel free to comment below for more suggestions as we will progress along this path.