Back to Work here soon

Sorry, it's been a while, but I will start working on this blog again, from time to time. To start with I will modify the template as Blogger now has new template options. Also, I will go through earlier postings and add them to the Table of Contents, as well as add more Tibetan examples as images, so that will take some time, too. The time stamps will also change, so expect repostings of the same one showing up in your RSS feeds, but repetition never hurts.

I will also make very short postings, as in the blog world multiple short posts are better than long ones posted seldom, or so it seems to be.

Also, if there's someone else who would like to contribute, adding more introduction level examples, and so on, just email me and we could set up another account that could edit this blog. Most likely you need a google account to start with.

Feedback also helps concerning what you would like to see happening here.