Tools - del.icio.us

I've used the del.icio.us service for a while now, and it's really neat! Basically it's a service where you could place all your bookmarks into an account at this web site. There are ways to quickly take any web URL and mark it for del.icio.us.

I could now have all my bookmarks available from any system I want, I just log into del.icio.us and have access to them all. The bookmarks are backed up, too!

Furthermore, I could tag the bookmarks with meaningful tags. I could also export the listings for others to read or bookmark themselves.

Here's all the jigtenmig referred Tibetan texts and listings, so far. Feel free to bookmark that page as I will update it along the way when I mention or refer to other online texts or listings. I also added this URL to the right side of the blog: Texts and Listings.